The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) ANSI/TIA-942-A Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Centers is an American National Standard (ANS) that specifies the minimum requirements for telecommunications infrastructure of data centers and computer rooms including single tenant enterprise data centers and multi-tenant Internet hosting data centers.
- PCI DSS, ISO27001 and TIA accredited*
- Uninterrupted power-supply
- Connected to multiple upstream network providers
- Redundant enterprise architecture throughout
- Fire Detection and Suppression Systems
- Built away from flood planes
- 24/7 security and DDoS protected
When you make the decision to consume Cloud Services from us you can rest assured your assets are safe. By locating your IT in an Umbrellar data centre you’ll be using a facility that was designed for this specific job – rather than grabbing a spare cupboard in the office. The result? Reduced risk, greater levels of compliance, and the reassurance that business will always continue as usual.
*Auckland Tier 3+ data centre only